New Hampshire Craft Beer Week (April 6-15, 2018) is a celebration of the Granite State’s artfully-craft ales and lagers and the people and businesses who make and sell them. There’s really no better way to unlock more of New Hampshire’s beer culture than joining this critical mass of happenings. This year’s event slate will feature more than 150 events at breweries, beer stores, restaurants, and bars in every part of the state.
NHCBW18 is the perfect stage for you and your team to add something extra to what you normally do. Our goal is for each business (brewery, tap house, bottle shop, beer-centric restaurant or any business related to the beer industry in New Hampshire) to execute a event of some kind to help populate a calendar of engaging #NHBeer events. Let’s put the spotlight on the NH Beer Industry!
Here is a list of past, present and future event ideas:
Beer Pairing Dinner Meet the Brewer Night Technical Demo Running club meetup
Yoga / Exercise Night Corn Hole Tournament Comedy Night Pub Crawl
Fundraiser for BrewNH Fundraiser for NHBA Fundraiser for a local charity
Special Releases / Launch Cooking with Beer demo/class Beer Tasting Pint Night
Wing & Pint Night Keep the Glass night Discounted Merchandise Retail or ticket giveaway
Social Media contest Tap Takeover Music themed night NH Themed Trivia Night
Homebrewing class/demo Homebrewers Club meeting Film Screening
Businesses can have their event posted to the NHCBW 2018 calendar by:
- Create a Facebook Event with details of where, what, when, who and any links for ticket information by March
- Use the hashtags #NHBeer and #NHCBW18 in the description of the text.
- Tag the NH Craft Beer Week Facebook page in the description of the text (use the @ sign followed by NH Craft Beer Week).
- Change the title of the event to say Sold Out if there are no more tickets available.
- If you don’t use Facebook Events, you can enter your event details here.