SHARE THE LOVE
- This event has passed.
Chocolate and Specialty Beer Pairing
April 3, 2017 at10:00 pm - April 4, 2017 at12:00 am
New Hampshire Craft Beer Week Event:
Join us in the tasting room from 6-8 p.m. (doors will open at 5:00) as Master Chocolatier, Richard Tango-Lowy, from Dancing Lion Chocolate in Manchester joins us for a special chocolate and beer pairing.
Ticket price of $25 + tax includes five chocolates paired with five 4 oz samples. This will be a unique opportunity to sample some special beers, some straight from the barrels, before they are released from the brewery. The pairings will be:
• Barrel Aged RVP (pulled from the barrel) paired with Valrhona Ivoire 35% white
• Barrel Aged Black Bear RIS (pulled from the barrel) paired with Dancing Lion Chocolate Liona 70% Dominican Republic
• Chocolate Milk Stout paired with Valrhona Jivara 40% milk
• BFD25 Barleywine paired with Mesocacao Honduras 80%
• Early Release Tragically Hopped DIPA paired with Valrhona Ivoire 35% white
#NHCBW2017 #NHBeer #NHBrewers #NHBeerTrail